David has now published a tentative schedule for the PulseAudio Mini-conference (I’m just going to call it PulseConf — so much easier on the tongue).
For the lazy, these are some of the topics we’ll be covering:
- Vision and mission — where we are and where we want to be
- Improving our patch review process
- Routing infrastructure
- Improving low latency behaviour
- Revisiting system- and user-modes
- Devices with dynamic capabilities
- Improving surround sound behaviour
- Separating configuration for hardware adaptation
- Better drain/underrun reporting behaviour
Phew — and there are more topics that we probably will not have time to deal with!
For those of you who cannot attend, the Linaro Connect folks (who are graciously hosting us) are planning on running Google+ Hangouts for their sessions. Hopefully we should be able to do the same for our proceedings. Watch this space for details!
p.s.: A big thank you to my employer Collabora for sponsoring my travel to the conference.